Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Reminiscing.

portrait

I'm not crazy about most of my pre-raw photo days, but I will always love this shot. He's just my favorite subject, let's be honest.

Since I've started school [and correspondingly gotten every second of free time stripped from me quicker than I even half expected], this man has all but taken over kitchen-clean-up-duty, talked through math problems with me, gotten excited over every good grade, been my own personal picker-upper, patiently listened to my complaints of exhaustion and has been willing and ready to work around my schedule to make things easier on me. It's something special to be so connected with someone that when one of you needs help the other can step in without even being asked. He gets me completely inside and out and good GRIEF am I thankful he does.

I literally don't know what I would do without him at this point. I love him to the moon and back. portrait

3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet.. Good for him! We girls need help some time - for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl - Lucky Levi!! Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this Amalie. You however take much more care of me and pick me up more than I could ever reciprocate.

    ReplyDelete