Sunday, January 5, 2014

I mean, really.

portrait
Could these two be any cuter?  Most of the reasoning behind me offering {FREE} photography sessions this month was to get practice.  I wanted to make sure I was learning something new on every single shoot.  When these cute sisters showed up in their skinnies and open flannels I got so intimidated I barely got any of the shots I wanted - but I did come away with one lesson learned!  Clearly, I need to set up more shoots with my own sister.  Sisters, are obviously, the cutest.

Or maybe it's just these sisters...but a girl can dream. portrait
portrait
portrait
portrait
Thanks girls! You rocked it.

portrait

3 comments:

  1. I think you and your sister are the cutest also!! This was awesome. Loved the shot where they are each in the photo, but only half their faces showed, one on the left and one on the right. You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I totally get what you mean about not getting all of the shots you planned...or any. Haha!

    ReplyDelete