Thursday, January 23, 2014

Straight out of the studio.

portrait

Just kidding. I don't have a studio. But seriously how perfect is this light??

I've been holding all my free shoots in downtown Chandler because it seems to be pretty central and there is just so many photo ops in such a tiny square area. It's worked out really well. These two, because of a minor scheduling conflict I ended up shooting in almost mid-day sun. As it turns out, that's not always a bad thing! It was actually kind of fun being able to get all up in their stuff and shoot with some studio-esque lighting.

Their gorgeous eyes and flawless skin and perfect teeth [I could keep going!] sure didn't hurt either. I mean, let's be real.

portrait

By the way, remember how my keys almost [did] got [get] stolen the other day [until I stole them back]? Well apparently I didn't learn my lesson, and on this shoot some kids snatched $30 out of poor Taylor's purse [the hot brunette].

After chasing the thieves up and down four plus levels of a parking garage and hopping railings and filing police reports, you better believe those flushed cheeks are for real!

Noblushwasreappliedinthemakingofthisphotoshoot.

portrait
portrait
portrait

Anyways. I really need a fanny pack.

portrait

1 comment:

  1. Fanny pack!! Brilliant! Backpack without the sweat marks. Let's pick them up together, because the only think more awesomely nerdy than a fanny pack is MATCHING fanny packs!

    ReplyDelete