Saturday, January 25, 2014

A breath of fresh air.

portrait
Sometimes in this life, things get way busier than you expected. Sometimes you spend an entire week just going and by the time Saturday rolls around you don't even know what just happened. Sometimes you feel like you literally don't even have a single second to yourself for peace or quiet. Sometimes you start to really miss those days before work, and school of sleeping in every morning with the boy and lounging the day away with him. Sometimes even sleep starts to feel like work.

You know how people say to take time to stop and smell the roses? Well, I've decided that pictures like this one, are my roses. After a week like I just had, I pull up a shot like this, and I suddenly feel refreshed. I feel like I can handle it all, because sometimes in the midst of all the exhaustion, certain shots just work out. You pull them up and the colors are bright and the subject is centered and you realize it's going to be okay. It's going to be okay because this shot, came out exactly like you pictured it in your head. Hey, maybe life isn't quite as hard as you're making it out to be.

What's your breath of fresh air?

portrait

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING shot!!! Seriously!! I can totally relate to that feeling, bytheway

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Amalie + raw format = best photos ever! Love her chill pose too.

    ReplyDelete